Peterson Chiropractic Provides a Variety of Services to Meet Your Needs
Residents of West Valley City and nearby areas are encouraged to visit Peterson Chiropractic. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are delighted to offer a variety of chiropractic care services to meet your individual needs. New patients are invited to visit us for a special that includes a consultation, evaluation and x-rays so our three chiropractors are able to develop a health plan based on your needs. Whether you are seeking injury recovery, pain relief or health improvements, Peterson Chiropractic helps you reach your goals. Our services include:
- Spinal Screenings - your journey with us includes a thorough evaluation of your spine and posture. This evaluation helps our chiropractors determine if your spine is out of alignment from an injury or overuse and also if you have a spinal condition such as scoliosis. Once we have this information, we show you how your spine compares to a healthy spine and the ways chiropractic care will return your spine to its healthiest position.
- Chiropractic Adjustments - the base of chiropractic care lies in our chiropractic adjustments. Our chiropractors, Dr. Peterson, Dr. Koelliker and Dr. Chalk use a gentle approach when manipulating your spine. After an evaluation of your spine's position, our chiropractor manually moves the vertebrae into a healthier placement. This adjustment alleviates compressed nerves and helps reduce bulging discs. Chiropractic adjustments are non-invasive, quick and long-lasting. You begin to feel immediate pain relief and as you progress through your chiropractic care journey, your health, immunity, energy and focus improve. Our chiropractors also adjust other joints such as your hips, knees, ankles, wrists or shoulders if you are experiencing pain or discomfort in these areas.
- Corrective Exercises - to help your spine and joints maintain their healthy position, our chiropractors recommend exercises. These workouts strengthen and stretch your muscles that support the bones placement.
- Lifestyle Guidance - we support our adjustments with lifestyle guidance to show you ways to improve and keep your posture. Our chiropractors may suggest a different arrangement for your desk to position your back and neck in a pain-free way. We also show you how to sit, stand, rest and enter and exit a vehicle so you are not aggravating your neck or back.
- Nutritional Support - we combine our chiropractic care with nutritional support to help you reach your wellness goals. If you are seeking to lose weight, we show you how to eat a variety of foods in moderation to support your health, yet avoid weight gain. A healthy eating plan also helps to reduce inflammation that can contribute to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Food allergies are also identified to help you avoid foods that may trigger nasal draining, inflammation or asthma.
- Physiotherapy - for injury recovery, Peterson Chiropractic provides services such as laser therapy, muscle stimulation, moist heat, traction and cryotherapy. These techniques reduce inflammation and stimulate blood flow to injured areas.
Chiropractic care is a natural way for your body to heal and restore. We look forward to sharing the benefits of chiropractic care with you and invite you to call today at 801-252-5809.