- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Peterson Chiropractic Treats Personal Injuries
Personal injuries are stressful, but proper treatment can help you regain your life after a trauma. Peterson Chiropractic offers you a comprehensive approach regardless of pain cause.
Personal Injuries Often Treated by a Chiropractor
A variety of personal injury types are treated by a chiropractor. Before we start treating our patients, we provide you with a thorough examination. This will ensure we spot any issues before they become serious. Injuries treated in our West Valley City, UT office include as follows:
- Slips and falls – We provide care for patients who might have lower back pain because of spinal joints out of place or because of a slipped disc.
- Dog bites – Some bites cut right through the skin and tear at muscles and cause nerve, bone, and blood vessel damage.
- Assault and battery injuries – In addition to bruises, this kind of injury can damage muscles, the spine, bones, joints, and nerves on various parts of the body.
- Malpractice incidences – The severity of malpractice depends on the mistake a doctor or other medical practitioner made. In some cases, it could cause permanent sciatic nerve problems or chronic pain in the back, neck, knees, or other parts.
- Car accident injuries – Whiplash, a condition that happens when the head is jolted back and forth during a car accident, is one that you might not immediately notice. We treat this problem as well as issues with broken necks, legs, or other body parts.
Peterson Chiropractic Therapy Plan for Personal Injuries
The Peterson Chiropractic therapy plan we provide is with one goal in mind: We want you to recover as quickly as possible and resume life like you did before your slip, fall, or other accident. We use a variety of methods for helping you heal from torn ligaments, bruises, pulled tendons, and more:
- Laser therapy – This provides you with an alternative to traditional surgeries. It provides relief from pain and helps eliminate inflammation.
- Realignments – We can adjust your spine in a way that will relieve pressure from it and alleviate pain. It also can correct nervous system issues.
- Therapeutic exercises – A series of routines will help you slowly regain the ability to move your arms, legs, shoulder, arm, neck, head, or other body parts.
- Spinal decompression – Using a gentle pulling action, this procedure spaces out your vertebrae and takes the pressure off your spine. This can also have a positive effect on your joints and nerves.
Contact our West Valley, UT Office to Make an Appointment
You can contact our West Valley, UT Peterson Chiropractic office at 801-972-1222 to make an appointment. We want to help you start your treatment plan as soon as possible.