Getting Help for Your Work Injury in West Valley with Peterson Chiropractic
When you work a job day after day, there is a risk of developing injuries from poor ergonomics. Even in an office, it’s possible to have joint problems and spinal misalignment lead to injury. Fortunately, our chiropractor in West Valley can help. At Peterson Chiropractic, we believe in treating the whole person, helping you regain mobility and your health.
How Does Chiropractic Care Help Patients With Work Injuries?
During your first visit, our doctor reviews your medical history and performs a physical exam. You may also have lab work or diagnostic tests performed to make sure chiropractic care is safe for your treatment. Once you’re cleared for chiropractic care, your treatment plan is customized to your needs. Chiropractors manipulate the joints with controlled movements that then improve your quality and range of motion.
Chiropractic care is often used for pain relief as an alternative to taking medications or in combination with other pain-relief treatments. Each manipulation of the joints or spinal column is done with the goal of restoring mobility to your joints, which may be restricted due to injuries from sitting incorrectly, repetitive motions and other injuries from poor ergonomics in the workplace.
How Soon Should Patients Seek Work Injury Accident Injury Help?
Patients should seek help as soon as they realize they’re aching or feeling tightness in their muscles. The sooner the spine and joints are realigned; the better the chance is of a full recovery from any workplace injury. At Peterson Chiropractic, we offer a number of services that help patients get back to a healthy way of life. We offer services including:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Adjustments get your spinal column back into alignment, reducing pain and tension.
- Spinal screenings
- A spinal screening allows our chiropractor to determine if the spine is out of alignment and why.
- We look into ways to help you improve your posture and reduce the risk of injury.
- Addressing how to lose weight, if it’s a goal, along with how to eat to best support your health is helpful in attaining your goals.
- Corrective exercises help newly aligned joints stay in a healthy position.
- Physiotherapy includes laser therapy, moist heat, Cryotherapy, tractor, muscle stimulation and other techniques to reduce inflammation and increase blood flow to injured areas of the body.
- Lifestyle guidance
- Nutritional support
- Corrective exercises