Welcome to New Patients at Peterson Chiropractic!
Chiropractic care helps patients get the natural, holistic healing they need. Whether you’re suffering from muscle tightness, headaches, injury or chronic pain, chiropractic care can help you get the healing you need to feel better. At Peterson Chiropractic, we treat patients of all ages and with a range of diagnoses. Our expert care can lead to reduced pain, improved immunity and more.
Providing a Range of Services
We’re your source for natural healing in West Valley City, UT! At Peterson Chiropractic in West Valley City, UT, we provide the following services to our patients:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is the process of realigning the vertebrae of the spine. This technique helps restore functionality to the central nervous system by improving communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Performed many times, spinal adjustment helps keep patients in better health and can improve immune function over all.
- Diagnostics. We perform diagnostic services during a patient’s first visits to the clinic. Once a patient has been diagnosed with a particular condition, we devise a treatment plan to hep that patient begin on the road to recovery.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps loosen tight muscles of the body and can also improve blood flow and deliver oxygen to injured muscles. This technique helps patients heal and can also relieve anxiety, making it easier for patients to relax.
- Lifestyle advice. We coach patients on lifestyle changes that they can make to improve their quality of life. Our lifestyle advice helps patients stay healthy and avoid injury.
- Nutrition counseling. All patients need to eat right in order to stay healthy. We tailor our nutrition counseling services to the individual, so all our patients will get exactly the right amount of protein, vitamins, fat and minerals.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that can strengthen their muscles, improve their coordination, restore mobility and improve their overall body functioning.
Benefits of Natural, Holistic Healing in West Valley City, UT
Chiropractic care works by treating patients at the source of their pain. Whereas conventional medicine masks pain with addictive medications, chiropractic care actually heals the body. In addition, chiropractic care can treat patients through entirely natural, non-invasive means. In fact, chiropractic care requires no recovery time, and many patients undergoing treatment from a chiropractor can go about their normal lives between sessions.